Do you have skills shortages in your business but have no idea what training or funding you can apply for?
How we can help!
Wakefield College is now offering a FREE Training Needs Analysis for businesses.
We can work with you to identify the skills you need to grow your business and advise as to what sort of training might be most beneficial.
Where we can’t directly help (for instance if we don’t provide a course which you need) we will signpost you to other organisations.
If there is funding available, we can help you access it and, in many instances, complete most of the required paperwork on your behalf.
The aim of this service is to take the pain out of planning your workforce skills development and to help you navigate what can be a complex and fragmented system.
- Call or email to arrange an appointment either face to face (socially distanced), virtually or over the phone at a time to suit you. The appointment will take no more than an hour typically 40 - 45mins.
- During this exploratory meeting we will look at:
- What the plans, goals and ambitions are for the business.
- What challenges or barriers to growth you have (including COVID-19, recruitment, skills etc.)
- How you would rate training for your sector.
- What skills needs you have currently and what you envisage needing in the future
- We can then:
- Offer training provision recommendations/options that meets your needs, helps with your growth plans or addresses challenges/barriers in the business.
- Refer you to any external organisations who may be able to help you (The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP), West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges, Wakefield Metropolitan Council etc) and chase up if required.
- Explain what funding is available and how we will help you to access this.
- If you want to proceed with any training with the college we will organise this internally and make any necessary funding applications on your behalf.
Get in Touch
For further information please contact David White (Head of Employer Engagement) on 01924 789715 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.