Level 3 Health and Social Care students awarded certificate from Healthwatch
Monday, 14 January, 2019
Tags:Health & Social Care
Our level 3 Health and Social Care students produced professional posters about compassion which were displayed at the Compassion in Care Conference hosted by Healthwatch on World Kindness Day 2018.
The posters had a lot of excellent feedback from attendees and a certificate has been awarded to the students who participated to congratulate them, which is signed by these industry leaders:
- Andrew Balchin - Corporate Director at Wakefield Council
- Martin Barkley- Chief Executive at Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Ian Cockerill - Chief Executive Officer at Nova Wakefield District
- Dr Phil Earnshaw - Chair, NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group
- Nichola Esmond - Chief Executive at Healthwatch, Wakefield
- Anna Hartley - Director of Public Health, Wakefield District
- David Stewart - Chief Executive, The Prince of Wales Hospice
- Jo Webster - Chief Executive, NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group
- Rob Webster, Chief Executive, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
CONTACT: For more information email email@example.com, or telephone 01924 789789.
DATE: 14 January, 2019