Wakefield College - Cameron

Case Studies

Cameron

FdA Public Service Management
I chose to study here as I completed the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Public Services at the College and it was natural for my next step to be a course at the University Centre. Continuing my study here has meant that I’m taught by the same fantastic tutors who brought out the best in me when I studied at College level.
Photo of
What Cameron had to say...

The tutors all have experience in their respective backgrounds too, so it’s not simply theory, we learn from someone who’s been there and done it! I’m currently a special constable and in the future I want to advance my policing career and join the regulars, so it’s really important that what I learn is put into the context of real-world situations.

I wouldn’t be working for the police without the help of my tutors as they’ve provided advice, discussed my options, and helped me to make the right decisions for my future career.

About Cameron

Cameron Lindley studied the FdA Public Service Management at Wakefield College.

Studied Here:

2016