Wakefield College - Asiya

Case Studies

Asiya

FdA Young Children’s Learning and Development and BA (Hons) Early Years (Top up)
I first studied here on the foundation degree, which was really interesting, especially the module which dealt with strategies to prevent and support types of behaviour, which I found really useful and enjoyable.
Photo of
What Asiya had to say...

I decided to continue my studies here on the BA top-up course, and so far the modules have been enjoyable, particularly health & wellbeing and pedagogy. The pedagogy module was really helpful as I learnt about the different teaching styles and have been able to discuss these with the teacher in school whilst on placement.

I’m enjoying my time here and I’ve learned a lot. The tutors here are very supportive and are always available to help. In September, I hope to begin the PGCE at the University of Huddersfield and I’m really looking forward to it. After this I want to go on to work as a teacher of early years.

About Asiya

Asiya Hussain studied the FdA Young Children’s Learning and Development and BA (Hons) Early Years (Top up) at Wakefield College.

Studied Here:

2016