Heart of Yorkshire Education Group of Margaret Street, Wakefield, WF1 2DH (the ‘College’) is a data controller in respect of your personal data. Its Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The College is required to have an appropriate legal basis in order to process your personal data and relies on Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, specifically that the processing is necessary for the purposes of its legitimate interest to provide educational services to relevant local employers to whom this may be of benefit. The College processes your name and email address to communicate our offer to you. This data was obtained from Data Bubble Consultancy Limited and will not be shared with any third parties.
Your personal data will be stored for no longer than is necessary and will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt of the relevant email. You have the right to request access to and rectification and erasure of your personal data. You may also request that the processing of your personal data be restricted by the College under certain circumstances and object to the College’s processing of your personal data. If you are unhappy with the way in which the College processes your personal data you may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Students
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Staff
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Governors
- Privacy Notice - Children’s University
- Privacy Notice - Events - Sale and Return of Tickets
- Privacy Notice – Email Marketing
- Privacy Notice - COVID-19 - Supplementary
- Privacy Notice - COVID-19 - Testing Privacy Statement