Wakefield College may be required to process your personal data in order to protect against the spread of COVID-19. This Privacy Notice should be read in conjunction with the privacy notices set out on the Wakefield College website at: www.wakefield.ac.uk/privacy-notice. For further information regarding the ways in which the college processes your personal data, including your rights in relation to the same, please follow the link.
How we share your personal data
In order to comply with the Government’s ‘Test and Trace’ scheme, Wakefield College may be required to provide the following personal data relating to you to the region’s local health protection team, PHE West Yorkshire Health Protection Team, Blenheim House, West One Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4PL:
- where applicable, that you have been identified as having been infected with COVID-19.
- your contact details.
- records of your attendance at the college.
- if you are a member of staff, details or your role and the jobs you undertake.
- known links you may have to any individuals infected with COVID-19 both in and out of the college setting.
- that you have been in close contact with someone who has been infected with COVID-19.
The legal basis on which we share your personal data
The college will share your personal data as set out above under Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the basis that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the college and society, as a whole, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The college will share special category data relating to your health, as set out above, under Article 9(2)(i) and Schedule 1, Part 1, paragraph 3 of the DPA 2018 – because the college is required to process personal data for reasons of public interest in the area of public health.
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Students
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Staff
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Governors
- Privacy Notice - Children’s University
- Privacy Notice - Sale and Return of Tickets
- Privacy Notice - COVID-19 - Supplementary
- Privacy Notice - COVID-19 - Testing Privacy Statement